The SiriusXM Internet Radio app has been updated as universal binary with iPad support and a new design.
The SiriusXM Internet Radio App gives you access to over 120 channels of great SiriusXM programming, including Howard Stern, on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch so you can have the best in audio entertainment anywhere you go! For more information, including: channel lineups, pricing and support, or to get a free trial visit siriusxm.com/mobile.
ABOUT THIS APPLICATION:
• Provides SiriusXM Internet Radio Subscribers with access to over 120 SiriusXM channels of Music, Sports, News, Talk, Entertainment, and Comedy.
• Add information and depth to the music you love with Album Art & Artist Biographies.
• See what's playing on other channels while enjoying the song you're listening to with "LookAround" artist and song data.
• Immediately purchase most songs heard on SiriusXM from the iTunes Music Store or, "Tag" your favorite songs to the integrated shopping cart and buy them later on iTunes.
• Listen to the SiriusXM application “in the background” on iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and the third-generation iPod touch (32GB and 64GB models from late 2009) running iOS4.2.
• Save your favorite SiriusXM online channels for fast, easy access through a "Favorite Channels" function.
What's New In This Version:
• Optimized For iPad & Retina Display
• AAC+ For Better Reliability & Sound Quality
• Album Art & Artist Biographies
• New App Design & Updated Branding
• Bug-Fixes and Stability Improvements
You can download SiriusXM Internet Radio from the App Store for free.
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest limera1n, rubyra1n, and all tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4