Apple has updated its application for the Apple Store with iOS 4 multitasking support, and Retina Display support.
Tap the Apple Store app on your iPhone or iPod touch, and you can do all things Apple. Buy Apple products and accessories, read customer reviews, find an Apple Retail Store, stay up to date with in-store events, and make Personal Shopping, Genius Bar, or One to One appointments.
The Apple Store app is also the easiest way to buy or reserve your new iPhone — right from your current iPhone. You can do it in just a few taps, without entering your AT&T account information. Order your new iPhone from the Apple Online Store and it's shipped to you free and ready to use. Or reserve your new iPhone, pick it up at an Apple Retail Store, and we'll set it up for you in minutes.
● See new and featured products from Apple.
● Shop the full selection of products available from the Apple Online Store.
● Find the latest accessories and software.
● Read customer reviews and get answers to product questions.
● Buy or reserve a new iPhone with just a few taps.
● Locate any Apple Retail Store in the world, instantly.
● Make Personal Shopping, Genius Bar, and One to One appointments.
● Sign up for workshops and events at your favorite Apple Retail Store.
What's New In This Version:
● Retina display image support
● iOS4 multitasking support for iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS
● Various bug fixes and improvements
You can download Apple Store from the App Store for free.
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4