ZappTek has announced the release and immediate availability of Legend Maker 1.2 for Mac OS X, an update to their application which automatically converts book manuscripts from standard word processor files into eBooks. Converted manuscripts are properly formatted for the Apple iPad, Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble Nook, Sony Reader, and other ePub-compatible devices, as well as reader software such as ibis and Bookworm.
Legend Maker requires no knowledge of HTML, and simplifies the creation of eBooks which may include images, audio, video, indexes, tables of contents, endnotes, footnotes, and complex layout and design.
Legend Maker 1.2 adds support for including audio and video anywhere in an ePub book. Users can create amazing multimedia books for the iPad and iPhone - perfect for including audiobooks, video guides, and bringing textbooks and manuals to life.
* Legend Maker 1.2 converts text and document files into eBooks
* Book manuscripts are easily converted to comply with ePub formatting standards
* No knowledge of HTML or programming is required
* The app automatically carries over most layout and typography from the original
* The user can include a table of contents, endnotes, images, audio, video, hyperlinks, and more
* All standard eBook metadata is supported
* eBooks created are compatible with iPad, Kindle, nook, and Sony Reader
* eBooks created are compatible with reader software such as ibis and Bookworm
* Legend Maker 1.2 comes with free updates for life
Pricing and Availability:
Legend Maker 1.2 for Mac OS X is available now for $49.99 (USD), and comes with free, lifetime updates. A demo version, limited to 100 lines of text, is available as a free download. Review copies are available on request.
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4