Skype has updated their iPhone application with the ability to disable IM alerts among other fixes.
With Skype on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, you can make and receive calls, and instant message anyone else on Skype, wherever they are in the world. You can also save on international calls and text messages to phones. Skype is free to download and easy to use. With the latest version, you can now call over 3G*, and keep Skype running in the background.
• Call Skype-to-Skype, wherever you are
• Great value international calls and text messages
• Instant message for an instant response
What's New In This Version:
● You can now disable IM alerts.
● The dialpad is now more responsive.
● The behavior of the volume, when Skype interacts with other Apps, is now much better.
● When your status is set to Do Not Disturb, notifications are not shown when Skype is in the background.
You can download Skype from the App Store for free.
For the latest tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4