At a fast and steady pace, mTrip Travel Guides for iPhone and iPod touch is rolling out new travel guides. Just two months after its launch, mTrip is releasing five new city guides, Washington, Venice, Madrid, Moscow and Vienna.
"Not only do we provide travelers with the most advanced travel tools, we also continuously develop new city guides so there is a destination for everyone's travel needs," says Frederic de Pardieu, CEO & Founder of mTrip. "We plan to roll out a lot more cities soon so stay tuned for more."
mTrip's Features Include:
* Traveling in Augmented Reality
* Automatically planning Customizable Trip Itineraries
* Locating oneself and points of interest on a map
* Getting Directions to and from each point of interest
* Sharing Postcards via Facebook and email
* Consulting a Travel Guide created by users and experts
* Submitting Ratings, Reviews, Photos and Travel Guide Updates for other travelers to see
mTrip launched its city guide collection just two months ago with nine European and US destinations - Paris, London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Barcelona, New York, Chicago and San Francisco. "mTrip offers a lot more than any other travel guide app out there - users are promised a very interesting and intelligent trip experience once they get their hands on our product. Staying at the forefront of technology is part of mTrip's mandate so no matter what other travel guide developers come out with, mTrip will always be at the top of the tech game. As travelers ourselves, we understand traveler needs and so we continuously develop the product around that," says de Pardieu.
* English, French, German, Spanish and Italian (Italian available for European cities only)
mTrip's main features include traveling in augmented reality, automatically planning customizable trip itineraries, locating oneself and points of interest on a map, getting directions to and from each point of interest, sharing postcards via Facebook and email, using a comprehensive travel guide created by experts and travelers, and submitting ratings, reviews, photos and travel guide updates for other travelers to see. The guide is 100% Offline (except sharing and updates) and there are no roaming fees.
For the latest tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4